We opened the doors of our cutting edge showcase space at our MediaCityUK campus to students, staff and industry on 04 Feb 2020 at 3PM to celebrate the release of the new book Strategic Digital Transformation. The event sponsor was 7 Brothers Brewery who also supplied drinks for the event. You can see a recording of the event and other information below. You can get a discount on the book here.
- 3PM – Register, drinks, canapés / networking in egg reception
- 3.30PM – Move to Digital Performance Lab
- 3.35PM – Short welcome and Intro from the authors
- 3.45PM – 4.15PM – Keynote – Tim Griggs (MBA, FCMI) – Associate Director, Digital Transformation at Arup
- 4.15PM – 5.15PM – Panel session (Dr. Yun Chen, (Salford University), Naomi Timperley (Tech North & Rradar), Dr. Gordon Fletcher (Salford University), Tina Judic (MD of Found), Dr. Wasim Ahmed (Newcastle University)
- 5.30PM – Close
Live stream and social media
We used the #Passion4Digital hashtag on social media before, during and after the event. The event was also live streamed from the Salford Business School Facebook page (as above recording).